Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Jerk

Life is merely a series of interviews & friend-er-views. 
it happens when you & the other person decide whether or not,
you want to continue spending time with one another.

Table for 1...
Dinner alone...
Just because you're single doesn't mean you don't get hungry for good food.
Doesn't mean you can't go to a nice restaurant to eat.
Doesn't mean you don't deserve good food in your stomach.

Im not ashamed.
Im not too proud or scared to do things alone.
if I want to do something, Im going to do it.
I've done plenty of things alone....
These include but are not limited to....

Movies, dinner, lunch, breakfast, shows, clubs, art viewings, the park doctor's visits, christmas (once) & New Years.  
It actually feels strange when I have someone in my car.
I have actually said this out loud when explaining all the stuff on the passenger's seat.
"Sorry, im not used to having passengers." I say while frantically clearing the seat.

I have Cystic Fibrosis & Im a selfish jerk.
Im sick & don't want to be.
Im sick & I don't always take care of myself properly.

But when you looked at me with thoes eyes,
I melted in my jeans, or my heels or whatever I was wearing...
who knows? I only remember what you were wearing.
This striped shirt.
I remember it was soft.
I remember touching you when we kissed.
I couldn't believe you wanted to kiss me.
You were so f*&king beautiful.

You persued me intensely, texting me when I got to my car.
Then throughout the night, texting me sexually,
I was quite into it.
But where are you now?

From now I will ask..."Could you please let me know what could possibly screw this up so I can avoid it?"
"Please don't let me screw up with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment