Thursday, March 29, 2012

Orgasmic Soiree

Female Masculinity is sex
Avant-garde:  it pushes the boundaries of  what defines a "woman"
Intoxicating
Intriguing
Pulsating
I would fuck a woman's masculinity until I was overcome with fatigue

A storm swirling
A feast of wise words
I smell now
I never smelled before, but now the smells are pouring out
Of my clothes, my feet, my socks, my hair
This is gross
I am monstrous and I love it

I knew masculinity before, but only in a woman
I have never known a man
I am a girl who laughs at herself for being this way
Stinking of love
It is what I am
A stinking factory of love for a masculine woman


I have a heart carved into my chest
Someone else did it the other day
While my mind was chained up inside her bedroom
It was the 2nd & 3rd time she'd done it
In the exact same spot
I know why she did it


If everytime I think of her she goes over it with a knife
Then one day it won't fade
I was thinking of this even as I was messaging with another girl
Imagining the comfort of lying together on her mattress
Thinking of the recieving partner's orgasmic soiree


It isn't all sex
It's the confident strut entangled in a sensitive cacoon
It's a soft endearing middle & hidden insecurities
Covered by a protective net large enough to sheild you as well.

Soft kisses & Hard fucking

No comments:

Post a Comment