Friday, April 13, 2012

How To Stop Loving Someone... For Their Sake

Most people probably don't think about ways to stop loving someone,
but I'm not most people.
I am an amaglam of neediness, fear & un-bias love.
I do it too much,
It's all I do.
Love Love Love


I'll do it untill you run away terrified
I'll do it untill you run away screaming


Untill you've given up because you just can't do the same.
You can't love me like I love you
No one can
No one can love me as much as I love them
It will never be enough
You will always feel guilty.

Just know I don't do it on purpose
At least know that
I'll stop loving you, for your sake
I love you that much
I'll let you go
So that you may feel adequate with another lover

This is my curse, not yours
I'll miss you
Go be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment