Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cerebrum Overload

Sometimes when you do nothing... you do nothing
And sometimes when you do nothing... you write
Which is ironic because when that happens you're no longer doing nothing.
And how is it that you can actually DO nothing?


You can not just cry all day
It will disable you
Day drinking
Passes the time
It will disable you


I don't know why I'm crying
I haven't spilled any milk
I just can't breathe
You shouldn't cry over spilled milk
But what if you've spilled your guts
I believe that warrents some tears

At least my dissability doesn't render me unbearable
At least I haven't been diagnosed with the cronice widespread plague of being an asshole
That should be a dissablitity
I would love to see thoes test results
"I'm sorry Sir, but according to our tests, you have...
Religious Intolerance
Racial Intolerance &
Queer Intolerance
I think you should no longer be apart of the workforce
We just can not risk you infecting everyone else with your poisionious mouth clutter"


I'm getting tired
I'm getting tired of my love
I'm getting tired of lugging it around all the time
My love should lose some weight
If it would just walk away sometimes so I wouldn't have to carry it
Maybe we'd both get somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment